How do you write your own profile. Not sure, so I'll just start...
I am a loone wolf working as developer slash designer. Although I have a creative education as Interaction Designer and am still doing some design occasionally (user experience these days) I prefer to call myself a developer these days. It's where I feel most comfortable.
When Flash was still a thing, I liked to work with that. Thought that Flex was awesome, don't know how I could think that. Briefly had a startup called zillizi which created components for Flash. I did that with this guy.
Before that I made CD-Roms with Director but I won't try to explain what those are... :-)
These days I have a loose collaboration with these people.
I like open source software. It has been a very beneficial to me in an educational sense. The first contributions I did were to a PHP framework called Binarycloud. It embraced OO when it became a thing in PHP and had great architecture. There are still some leftover references here and there.
Later I focussed on using Zend Framework and contributed a bit to Zend Framework 2.
Here are a few libraries I maintain and/or contribute to;
- SlmQueue, SlmQueueDoctrine
Current Topic of interests
Domain Driven Design, CQRS and Event Sourcing. PHP and EmberJS
Project and Clients
I've worked on many projects and clients in the past, here are a few old and new...
- Sandalinos (dealer portal)
- Lumasol (360 player) / Lumasol (store)
- JuffrouwJansen (website)
- Roetz Bikes (commandline tool complementing their ODOO website)
- Nederlandse Beroepsvereniging van Film en Televisiemakers (iOS/Android App + backend)
- Podium voor Architectuur (project website)
- ManuManu (website)
- Wieden+Kennedy (website & internal media repository)
- Lammers BV (torenkraan registratie systeem)
- Carhartt (website)
- de Jazzserver (website)
- de Kamervraag (website)